Longmont, CO Tooth Fillings Provide Beautiful Smile Repair
Say no to unsightly metal fillings! Silver Leaf Dentistry’s tooth fillings will repair your smile and look natural at the same time. At our Longmont, CO dentist office, Dr. Wallin exclusively uses tooth-colored composite material to repair cavities. Until relatively recently, metal fillings had been the standard restorative dentistry option to repair cavities. Tooth-colored fillings offer many advantages, however, because they are:Doctor Kory Wallin on tooth fillings
- Non-toxic – Composite fillings do not contain any mercury or other heavy metals.
- Discreet – Dr. Wallin will color-match your fillings to your other teeth, so no one will notice your fillings.
- Minimally Invasive – Compared to metal fillings, tooth-colored fillings allow us to retain more of your natural tooth enamel.
- Fast-hardening – Because tooth-colored fillings are fully hardened by the time you leave our office, you can start chewing normally right after your appointment.
- Durable – Composite resin fillings will last for several years without any special care.
If you need a tooth filled, call us today to schedule an appointment: 720-903-3970. We’re conveniently located just a few blocks from Burlington Elementary School.
Know the Signs of a Cavity
Tooth decay can often go unnoticed until it starts causing discomfort. Cavities can also cause these symptoms:
- Sensitivity to certain foods and drinks
- Tooth discoloration
- Food becoming stuck on the surface of your teeth
At Silver Leaf Dentistry, we aim to find cavities while they are still small so we can minimize the amount of dental treatment needed. That’s one reason it’s important to see Dr. Wallin for regular dental cleanings and exams.
If too much of your natural tooth structure has been lost to decay, Dr. Wallin may recommend a dental crown. Your dental crown will completely cap the damaged tooth, protecting it and giving it a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
Our tooth fillings will repair dental damage and blend in seamlessly with your smile. Call us today at 720-903-3970 to schedule an appointment.