Like most of our patients, you want a Longmont, CO dental practice that combines modern technology and convenient services in a comfortable atmosphere. That’s what you can expect at every visit to our office. When you arrive at Silver Leaf Dentistry, we will greet you with a warm smile. If you have children with you, we can give them a fun tour and keep them entertained with toys and cartoons. Other great reasons to visit Dr. Wallin include:Doctor Kory Wallin on why patients should choose Silver Leaf Dentistry Read Transcript
Well, there's a lot of places to go when choosing a dentist, and it's a tough decision. Understanding that our patients are seeing us for the first time, that we're new faces to them, we really have tried to cater to a patient that is looking for an atmosphere that's comfortable and friendly. We've designed our systems for a patient to receive a warm welcome from the first point of contact to feel like this is an office they can be comfortable in. I think that's one of the big barriers in patients receiving dental care and continuing their dental care, is just an overall apprehension and discomfort about the idea of being at the dentist.
I think from the first moment that you talk to myself, or any one of my great staff, you'll sense a difference. That we really are trying to be patient-centered. Patient-centered to me is an effort, on the part of the dental practice, to understand the patient. To really find out why is it that they're there. I don't think a patient comes to me wanting a root canal. Nobody wants a crown. Really, they want to be out of pain. They want to look good for their son's wedding that's coming up. These are life problems, they're not mouth problems, and I think as we understand that, we can meet the needs of our patients a lot better. What we've noticed is patients leave, I think, overall surprised with how well the experience went. I attribute that to our whole team taking a genuine interest in our patient and letting them drive the process.
- Comfort options like pillows, blankets, ceiling-mounted TVs, wireless headphones, and private patient care rooms
- Extended hours and same-day appointments for both new and current patients
- Complimentary consultations for dental implants and clear aligners**
- No-charge second-opinion** consultations for a general assessment of your oral health needs
- The latest patient-friendly technology like low-radiation digital X-rays, a CT scanner, a 3-D printer, and iPads for showing you animated treatment plans
- Several payment options, including in-house dental plans and interest-free financing plans
Make your appointment today at our friendly dentist office. Call 720-504-2539 to speak with a member of our team. To make scheduling easy, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. We’re in the 80501 ZIP code at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E – next to Great Harvest Bread.
Modern, Convenient Dentistry Keeps You Relaxed While Improving Your Smile
So you won’t waste time driving between specialists, Dr. Wallin provides a wide range of services in our relaxed atmosphere, including:
- Family dentistry that will keep all your loved ones smiling brightly
- Cosmetic dentistry to give you the gorgeous smile you’ve dreamed about
- Restorative dentistry to renew your chewing power and confidence when smiling
- Implant dentistry to replace your missing teeth and improve your oral health
- General dentistry for a clean mouth and disease prevention
- Emergency dentistry for fast pain relief and expert care
Feel Good Visiting a Dentist Who Cares About Our Community
We love taking part in different organizations within our community. We are proud members of our local Chamber of Commerce, and Dr. Wallin also volunteers his time to provide free oral health education at local daycares.
Your family deserves convenience and cutting-edge dental care. Contact Silver Leaf Dentistry at 720-504-2539 today to schedule an appointment at your new Longmont, CO dental practice.