If you’re ready for cutting-edge, patient-centered care, visit Silver Leaf Dentistry. We’ll handle all your family’s general dentistry in Longmont, CO in one convenient location. Dr. Kory Wallin and our friendly team provide the quality care you deserve, including general dental services to:Doctor Kory Wallin on general dentistry Read Transcript
One of our best features at Silver Leaf Dentistry is our hygienists. You're going to love them. I'm really proud of the level of service they provide for our patients, and they're some of the best you'll find. I think for me, the most important attributes in a good dental hygienist are thorough cleaning job, ability to thoroughly clean well, but do so with a gentle touch. And our hygienists definitely deliver on those. Dental hygienists are not just gum gardeners and teeth cleaners. They're there actually as a big companion to me to help our patients understand what's going on in their mouth. We have some neat ways that we can help our patients understand what's going on in their mouth. And from the very first visit, our hygienists are involved in taking digital X-rays, taking intraoral photos, and we put those images right up in front of the patient, and the hygienist is actually the first one to help start facilitating the discussion about really what's going on in the mouth.
So our hygienists, not only are they doing cleanings, but providing needed gum therapy for many of the patients out there that suffer from different levels of gum disease. Our hygienists are able to provide important preventative services such as mouth rinses, dental sealants, and many of the things that are going to help our patients stay ahead of the game as far as keeping their mouths in order. But I think for me, the most important thing in a dental hygienist that I've looked for as I've developed our team is a hygienist that really cares and listens to our patients and helps them prevent those problems before they even ever start.
- Catch cavities and other oral problems quickly to ensure better treatment results
- Help you maintain confidence that your smile is attractive and healthy
- Protect your smile against disease and damage
Call 720-504-2539 today to schedule your appointment. We’re located at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E, next to Great Harvest Bread. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. for your convenience. Be sure to ask about our $119 new patient exam** and our dental savings plan to save you money.
Enjoy Healthy, Lasting Teeth & Gums With Our Skilled Treatment
We offer several types of general dental care here:
- Dental Cleaning and Exam – We will thoroughly clean your teeth and catch problems while they are still small and easily treatable, saving you time and money. We can also provide nutritional counseling to improve your oral and overall health.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums are suffering, your hygienist can use advanced dental technology to perform fast, comfortable treatment. An ultrasonic scaling device will remove decay on the visible portion of your teeth. Then, we will smooth your tooth roots and remove plaque to decrease inflammation of the gum tissue.
- Tooth Extractions – Dr. Wallin also has extensive experience in removing teeth if needed, including wisdom teeth removal. He will numb the area and make sure you are fully comfortable before removing your damaged teeth. You can even take advantage of a cozy blanket or pillow during your procedure.
- Athletic Mouthguards – When staying active, it’s important to take precautions to prevent injury. We provide custom athletic mouthguards because they are more comfortable and effective than one-size-fits-all options. If used properly, athletic mouthguards can dramatically reduce the severity of dental injuries.