If you have a badly damaged or infected tooth, Silver Leaf Dentistry can help using gentle root canal treatment. Contrary to popular belief, Longmont, CO root canals are no more painful than receiving a tooth filling. Instead of referring you to an endodontist, restorative dentist Dr. Kory Wallin will use his extensive experience to perform root canal therapy right here at our dental office.Doctor Kory Wallin on root canals
We’ll greet you warmly and listen to any concerns you might have about the procedure. Plus, you can take advantage of several amenities to help relieve dental anxiety, including:
- Spacious, private care rooms
- Ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones
- Soft pillows and cozy blankets
Call us today to schedule an appointment: 720-504-2539. We’re conveniently located at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E – just down the street from Lucky’s Market. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
Keep Your Tooth With Root Canal Therapy
The term “endodontics” refers to treatment of the inside (“endo”) of your teeth (“dontics”). More specifically, endodontic treatment – or root canal therapy – addresses the soft tissue and nerves (or pulp) inside your teeth. Dr. Wallin is highly experienced in root canal treatment. Here are the basic steps of the procedure:
- Planning – Using our state-of-the-art digital X-rays, Dr. Wallin will assess the degree of damage and precisely locate the decay.
- Numbing – To ensure your comfort and prevent any mild pain, we will numb the inside of your mouth.
- Removal of Pulp – Using rotary endodontics instead of the stationary files of the past, Dr. Wallin will carefully and efficiently remove the infected pulp and clean out the inside of your tooth.
- Filling in the Tooth – To protect your tooth, Dr. Wallin will fill the space where the infected tooth pulp was with a material called gutta-percha.
We will provide instructions to properly care for your repaired tooth following the procedure. For added strength and protection, Dr. Wallin may also recommend a dental crown as a final restoration.
Repair Your Smile With Root Canal Treatment
There are many reasons you may need a root canal procedure. Some of the common causes for this treatment include:
- Deep cavities
- Severely cracked tooth
- A tooth weakened from repeated dental treatments
Longmont, CO root canals help – they don’t cause you more pain! Call Silver Leaf Dentistry today to schedule an appointment so you can feel better soon: 720-504-2539.