Rely on Our Dental Experts For Wisdom Teeth Removal in Longmont, CO
Wisdom teeth don’t have to cause you or your children pain. Silver Leaf Dentistry can help. Instead of referring you to an expensive oral surgeon, Dr. Kory Wallin can perform wisdom teeth removal in-house at our Longmont, CO dentist office. Plus, if you are nervous about getting your wisdom teeth removed, we offer several ways to help relieve your dental anxiety, including:Doctor Kory Wallin on widsom teeth extractions
- Oral sedation to help you forget all about dentistry
- Beverage and snack bar in the lobby while you wait
- Cozy blankets and soft pillows to help you feel at home
- Ceiling-mounted TVs, Netflix, and headphones in every care room
- Compassionate staff who will take time to answer all your questions
Don’t let wisdom teeth cause you or your smile to suffer. Call us today to schedule a consultation: 720-903-3970. Our office is conveniently located not far from the intersection of South Main Street and Ken Pratt Boulevard in Longmont.
Enjoy Stress-Free Wisdom Teeth Extraction From Dr. Wallin
At Silver Leaf Dentistry, we are always striving to improve the experience of our patients. From our comfortable lounge-like dental office to our compassionate team, we put your comfort first. And that includes removing your wisdom teeth.
Before beginning your wisdom teeth procedure, Dr. Wallin will first carefully plan your treatment using state-of-the-art digital X-rays. To ensure you’re completely comfortable, we’ll then numb the area where we’ll be working. Next, Dr. Wallin will use his skills and expertise to gently remove your wisdom teeth and clean out your mouth to help it heal faster.
Afterward, we’ll provide you with care instructions to ensure a speedy, comfortable recovery. You will need to stick to a diet of liquids and soft foods for at least the first day or so.
Avoid Problems Caused by Wisdom Teeth
In most cases, wisdom teeth extraction is needed to prevent complications with your oral health. If they don’t come in properly, wisdom teeth can:
- Become impacted, or trapped inside your gums by other teeth or bone
- Come in crooked, damaging nearby teeth and leading to painful crowding
- Increase risk of infection, decay, and disease
- Complicate orthodontic treatments
Don’t suffer through pain or risk future pain. Call Silver Leaf Dentistry today at 720-903-3970 for wisdom teeth removal from Dr. Wallin.