Like many of our patients, you may suffer from teeth that are damaged or completely missing. If so, you understand that life can be challenging when you don’t have a full mouth of functional teeth. However, Dr. Kory Wallin, a restorative dentist in Longmont, CO, offers you hope. He and our experienced dental team will use their skills to repair your teeth and help:Doctor Kory Wallin on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Yeah, in our day and age of dentistry, I think one of the most powerful differences between modern dentistry and old dentistry is what we can do to reconstruct the mouth. Patients that used to suffer with a lot of missing teeth, broken-down teeth, and the only good option was appliances that were removable, but in our day and age, dental implants have revolutionized what is possible.
When you start losing those teeth, you start losing that confidence. You start losing the chewing ability. That can have far-reaching effects on their overall health, their overall confidence. What we're trying to do here, at our office, is make advanced treatment more affordable, more easy for the patients to have access to, and streamline in a way where it's efficient and safe.
A few things that we're really proud of in the last year, we've made an investment toward being able to offer dental implants in our office, all the way from the placement through the restoration. One of my favorite things to see ... We can do single implants for missing teeth, all the way through implants that hold the denture in. One of my favorite things to see is a patient who has dealt with rocky, ill-fitting, removable appliances for so long, and they've been suffering, for then to watch them lock in a denture to a couple of new implants really changes their life.
It's super rewarding for me to be able to see that big of a difference for them, and see them start getting back to their old selves, back when they had a full set of teeth. In dental implants, and some of the new technology we have, allows us to get you back to a mouth like you once had when you were younger.
- Create a gorgeous smile you can take pride in
- Open up a new world of delicious foods you’ve had to avoid
- Give you a healthier-looking appearance
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Renew your confidence in social and dating interactions
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
We are committed to non-toxic dentistry and will discuss all your options so you can make well-informed decisions about your smile care. Call us at 720-504-2539 today to schedule your appointment. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. We offer complimentary consultations** for dental implants and free second opinions** for a general assessment of your oral health needs.
Leading-Edge Technology Makes Great Dental Care Even Better
Dr. Wallin is always on the lookout for ways to make our patients’ experiences more pleasant. To improve your quality of care, he has invested in advanced dental technology, including:
- ISOLITE mouthpiece systems that give us a better view inside your mouth and allow us to work more efficiently, saving you time
- Digital X-rays that produce sharper images with a fraction of the radiation of conventional X-rays
- Rotary endodontics that improve your comfort during root canal therapy
- A cone beam CT scanner that provides detailed 3-D images and helps us plan each step of your restoration procedure
Restorative Treatments Fix Every Issue in Your Smile
A lot can go wrong with your teeth. That’s why we have prepared for any situation with extensive training in a wide array of dental restorations. Here are a few of the great services you can take advantage of at Silver Leaf Dentistry:
- Dental implants to replace your missing teeth so you can eat easily and smile confidently again
- Porcelain dental crowns (caps) to protect and strengthen your damaged teeth
- Dental bridges to fill the gaps in your smile and give you more chewing power
- Root canal therapy to remove infection and maintain your oral health
- Partial dental crowns, called inlays and onlays, to protect damaged teeth without completely capping them
- Dental veneers to conceal chips, stains, cracks, and other issues
- Dentures to give you a few or whole new set of pearly whites
Regardless of the particular procedure you and Dr. Wallin settle on, your teeth will look, feel, and function great!
If you’re ready to relieve discomfort, smile proudly, and get your full oral function back, call Silver Leaf Dentistry today at 720-504-2539 to schedule a consultation with your restorative dentist in Longmont, CO. You can also use our convenient online form to request an appointment.