Are your damaged teeth causing you pain? Are missing teeth making it difficult to chew? Vanquish dental pain and get your confident bite back by contacting trusted Longmont, CO dentist at Silver Leaf Dentistry for a variety of restorative dentistry treatments in one convenient location!
We are committed to non-toxic dentistry and will discuss all your options so you can make the decision that is best for you!
Restorative Dentistry Treatments To Fix Every Issue In Your Smile
A lot can go wrong with your 32 teeth. That’s why we have prepared for any situation with extensive training and education in a wide array of restorative dentistry options, including:
- Dental implant restorations to replace your missing teeth
- Porcelain dental crowns (caps) to protect and strengthen your damaged teeth
- Dental bridges to fill the gaps in your smile
- Root canal therapy to remove infection and maintain your oral health
- Partial dental crowns, called inlays and onlays, to protect damaged teeth without completely capping them
- Dental veneers to conceal chips, stains, gaps, slightly crooked teeth, and other issues
- Dentures to give you a few or whole new set of pearly whites
Regardless of the particular procedure you and Dr. Wallin settle on, your teeth will look, feel, and function great!
State-Of-The-Art Dental Technologies
Top-rated Longmont, CO dentist Dr. Wallin has invested in advanced dental technology to improve your quality of care. Here are just a few of the cutting-edge technologies we use:
- ISOLITE mouthpiece systems give us a better view of the inside of your mouth and allow us to work more efficiently, saving you time
- Digital X-rays produce sharper images with a fraction of the radiation
- Rotary endodontics improve your comfort during root canal therapy
If you’re ready to relieve discomfort, smile proudly, and get your full oral function back, call the Longmont, CO dentist office of Silver Leaf Dentistry at 720-504-2539 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation. You can also use our convenient online form. Let Dr. Kory Wallin show you and help you solve your dental issues, since he holds a Doctorate Degree in Dental Medicine from Midwestern University.