Experience Gentle Oral Surgery in Longmont, CO
When oral surgery is required to keep your smile healthy, you can trust Dr. Kory Wallin at Silver Leaf Dentistry to provide expert, comfortable care. No one likes to think about having dental surgery performed, but here’s what you can expect from our Longmont, CO dentist if you do:Doctor Kory Wallin on oral surgery Read Transcript
A lot of dentists don’t even like oral surgery. For me, I actually … it’s one of the areas of dentistry that I really enjoy, and I’ve taken extra training to make sure that I can accommodate the oral surgery needs of the average patient.
Tooth extractions, sometimes they’re a necessity for patients but maybe a big obstacle, or a fear in seeking out dental treatment. We do a lot of, almost … we do almost all extractions right here at our office, even including wisdom teeth. We can decide together what oral surgery options are best for you, but we’re happy to be able to provide many of those services right here in our office.
- Patient-friendly amenities like pillows, blankets, TVs, wireless headphones, and a free beverage and snack bar
- Low-radiation digital X-rays, a cone beam CT scanner, and a 3-D printer to help ensure precision
- Calm and compassionate staff dedicated to helping you relax during your treatment
- Complimentary second opinions for any of our surgical procedures
- Thorough explanation of your treatment so you know what to expect
Schedule your oral procedure by calling 720-903-3970 today. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have. We’re located at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E – only a few blocks from St. Vrain Community School.
Put Your Smile in the Hands of Our Experts
We recommend visiting Dr. Wallin every six months for regular dental cleanings and exams to keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright. Occasionally, however, oral surgery may be necessary to restore health to your mouth or to prepare your jaw for dental implants. Our surgical procedures include:
- Tooth Removal – Dr. Wallin tries to save a patient’s diseased or damaged tooth whenever possible. Sometimes, however, tooth removal is needed to keep your other teeth and your gums healthy and prevent bigger, long-term problems. Count on us to complete your extraction quickly and comfortably.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions – Wisdom teeth, or “third molars,” usually appear in the late teens or early 20s, often with no problems. But for some of our patients, they come in under other teeth or at the wrong angle and become impacted. In these situations, their removal is necessary to prevent tooth damage and to help keep your mouth healthy.
- Bone Grafts – Dental implants make it possible for Dr. Wallin to replace your missing teeth with beautiful dental restorations. However, if your jawbone isn’t strong enough or tall enough to support implants, he can add synthetic bone material that will stimulate your jaw to produce new bone cells. After a few months, you’ll be ready to receive your new implants right here in our office. When the process is complete, you’ll be eating any kind of food you want again!