If you have dental emergencies, call Silver Leaf Dentistry at 720-504-2539 right away. We give both current and new patients same-day appointments at our Longmont, CO dentist office to get you out of pain fast!
We don’t want you to suffer with dental pain, which is why we offer immediate services and advanced pain management treatments. You’re in good hands with Dr. Kory Wallin since he has a Doctorate Degree in Dental Medicine from Midwestern University.
Signs You May Have A Dental Emergency
Some situations obviously require immediate attention, but there are many types of dental emergencies you should be able to recognize. Here are just some of them:
- Broken teeth, severely chipped teeth, or knocked-out teeth
- Broken dental restorations, like dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures
- Loose or broken tooth fillings
No matter your situation, Dr. Wallin and our professional team will do everything we can to get you out of pain as quickly as possible.
What To Do Before You Visit Us
You should visit trusted Longmont, CO dentist Dr. Wallin right away for dental emergencies, but here are a few things you can do on your own before you get to our Longmont, CO dental office:
- If your tooth has broken or been knocked out, place the pieces in a small container filled with milk or saliva and bring it with you. We may be able to repair it.
- If you are bleeding, try to stop it. It may help to gently bite down on a cold compress or piece of gauze.
- Use a cold compress to reduce any pain and swelling.
Stop enduring pain and contact Silver Leaf Dentistry for dental emergencies from Dr. Wallin! You can swing by our Longmont, CO dentist office during normal business hours or call ahead at 720-504-2539. If your issue is less pressing, you can also use our convenient online form to schedule.