Get the Quick Help You Need For Longmont, CO Dental Emergencies
When faced with dental emergencies, call Silver Leaf Dentistry at 720-504-2539 right away. We give both current and new patients same-day appointments at our Longmont, CO dentist office. Dr. Kory Wallin’s expertise will:Doctor Kory Wallin on dental emergencies Read Transcript
One of the things I’m most proud about is that our office sets aside time and caters to patients that experience dental emergencies.
Nobody expects an emergency. That’s the nature of it. And when it happens, it can be extremely inconvenient. We have patients who visit us while on vacation with an emergency, or in the middle of their workday, when they have an important presentation. No matter what it is, a dental emergency can really throw a kink in your normal life, so we make sure that we see all of our dental emergencies same day. Not only do we see them to see what’s going on, get a diagnosis and a plan, but often we’re doing same-day treatment for those dental emergencies, whether or not we have other patients to see, whether or not it means us staying late or coming in early.
A couple years ago, it was Thanksgiving Day, and we were about an hour before having dinner when I received a phone call from a patient. My wife was gracious enough to let me run down to the office and help out a patient that was experiencing a toothache, and fortunately, I made it back in time for that Thanksgiving dinner. But there’s almost no limit to what I’d be willing to do to help out a patient that is experiencing a true dental emergency.
One of the most satisfying things for me is to watch a patient get out of pain quickly, or resolve an urgent dental problem that surprised them.
- Stop your dental pain and help you feel better soon. Oral sedation is available.
- Address your immediate need and provide smile-saving treatment
- Provide follow-up care as needed for restorative or cosmetic services
If your mouth is bleeding and you’re unable to stop it, go to your local emergency room as quickly as possible. Otherwise, call us now at 720-504-2539 to be seen as soon as possible. We’re located at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E – next to Great Harvest Bread.
What to Do Before You Visit Us
You should visit Dr. Wallin right away in a dental emergency, but here are a few things you can do on your own before you get to our Longmont, CO dental office:
- If your tooth is broken or has been knocked out, place the pieces in a small container filled with milk or saliva and bring it with you. We may be able to repair it.
- Try to stop any bleeding. It may help to gently bite down on a cold compress or piece of gauze.
- Use a cold compress or ice to reduce any pain and swelling.
Rely on Us For All Your Urgent Dental Needs
In general, if you’re in pain, then it’s an emergency. Below are some dental crises that Silver Leaf Dentistry routinely treats in our office:
- Broken teeth, severely chipped teeth, or knocked-out teeth
- Broken dental restorations, like dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures
- Loose or broken tooth fillings
No matter your situation, Dr. Wallin and our professional team will do everything we can to get you out of pain as quickly as possible.
Stop enduring pain! Contact Silver Leaf Dentistry now for any dental emergencies. You can swing by our Longmont, CO dental office during normal business hours or call ahead at 720-504-2539. If your issue is less pressing, you can also use our convenient online form to request an appointment.