You don’t have to remain disappointed with the look of your smile. If you’re ready to get the Hollywood grin you’ve always wanted, visit your cosmetic dentist in Longmont, CO, Dr. Kory Wallin. He offers many kinds of cosmetic treatments to improve any flaws in your pearly whites. Our dental care can:Doctor Kory Wallin on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Everybody wants a healthy mouth, but the way your mouth looks plays a big role in how you feel about yourself. Some of the services that we make sure that we are ready and able to provide for our patients along the lines of cosmetics are anything from whitening, teeth whitening, which we have anything from easy take-home kit to just brighten up your smile a little bit to more advanced deep bleaching systems that can really give you a powerful lightening effect, to dental veneers that can be more of a big smile makeover.
I'll tell you, I think it's patient specific. What's beautiful in one person is a different definition for another person, and what I try to do is understand what that is for a patient and work within their budget and their goals to provide any level of cosmetics to really help them improve their smile, because when a patient can leave with the confidence to smile, then they're going to have the confidence to do, really, anything.
- Give you more confidence when mingling with new people
- Make dating more fun and relaxed
- Earn you more respect at your job and in professional circles
- Give you a younger, more attractive appearance
- Improve your overall self-image
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
We have the experience and training needed to give you a smile you’ll love showing off. You can even combine cosmetic services for a comprehensive smile makeover! Call us today to make an appointment: 720-504-2539. We’re located in the 80501 ZIP code on Ken Pratt Blvd. – just in front of OfficeMax. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
Brighten Your Smile With Our Cosmetic Treatments
You can take advantage of all these services for either subtle or dramatic changes:
- Dental Veneers – If your teeth are chipped, stained, slightly misaligned, worn down, or even all of the above, Dr. Wallin can conceal the issues with thin, durable veneers. We offer different options for these wafer-like shells, but regardless of which one you choose, your smile will be consistent and beautiful.
- Teeth Whitening – Don’t waste any more time or money on store-bought options – treat your smile to fast, effective whitening treatment from Silver Leaf Dentistry! We offer in-office and take-home treatments for your convenience. You choose the whitening method that works best for you.
- Clear Aligners – With clear aligners from Dr. Wallin, including Invisalign, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of metal brackets and wires in your mouth. The discreet plastic teeth aligners fit comfortably and deliver beautiful results in an average of 12 months – or even a few months for simple cases. Whether you’re an adult or a teen, you’ll never suffer the embarrassment of smiling and showing others a mouth full of metal. Be sure to ask about our $2,799 all-inclusive special.**
Give Your Teeth & Gums Their Ideal Shape
Even if your mouth is healthy and your teeth are white, there are still a lot of issues you might be concerned about. That’s why we offer a number of cosmetic dental options to reshape your teeth and gums to improve their appearance.
- Gum Reshaping or Crown Lengthening – If you have a “gummy smile” or your teeth look small, we can use these treatments to adjust your gums and expose more of your teeth.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If you have the opposite problem – gums that have pulled away from your teeth – we can get your gumline back where it should be.
- Teeth Contouring – If your teeth are chipped or otherwise misshapen, we can remove some of your enamel through a quick contouring treatment to smooth out the problem.
- Tooth Bonding – We can also use this treatment to add a small amount of tooth-colored resin to repair chips and conceal stains.
Achieve your smile goals with help from a cosmetic dentist in Longmont, CO. To schedule your private consultation at Silver Leaf Dentistry, call us at 720-504-2539 today or use our online form to request an appointment.