There are many delicious foods in this world, and you should be able to enjoy any of them you want. With expert teeth and gum repair in Longmont, CO, you can! Dr. Wallin and our team at Silver Leaf Dentistry offer several treatments that make chewing easier and more enjoyable again. Other benefits of our care include:
- Improved oral health and help in preventing other health concerns
- A more attractive smile that you’ll want to show off everywhere you go
- Improved digestion through more thorough chewing
- Better overall self-image
- Less embarrassment in restaurants and at social gatherings
- A healthier-looking, more robust appearance
Call 720-504-2539 to get the help you need to enjoy your food again. We offer $59 dental implant consultations!** Our office is conveniently located at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E – not far from La Mariposa restaurant.
Dental Implants Fill Your Smile Gaps at an Incredible Price
Titanium dental implants fuse with your jawbone and act like replacement tooth roots. After Dr. Wallin places them into your jaw using an advanced, digitally guided procedure, he will anchor beautiful replacement teeth to repair your bite. Implant-secured restorations include:
- Porcelain Crowns – Replace a missing tooth with a strong, natural-looking crown. It will restore almost all of your biting and chewing capacity.
- Bridges – Similar to traditional fixed bridges, implant bridges anchor to implants instead of your natural teeth. They are a great option to replace three or more missing teeth in a row.
- Dentures – Dr. Wallin can attach a set of dentures to your implants for a more comfortable and secure fit than you can get with conventional dentures.
Be sure to ask about our special Dental Implant Package! For only $3,799** (half the usual investment), Dr. Wallin can replace one missing tooth with a new implant, abutment (connector), and porcelain crown. Don’t miss this great opportunity to restore your tooth at a significant savings. Your 3-D images are included, too. With a $59 implant consultation,** it’s a win-win situation for you!
Get Rid of Gum Tenderness With Gum Disease Treatment
If gum disease is making it difficult to chew, Dr. Wallin can wipe out the infection and get your gums back on the road to healing. He’ll use our ultrasonic scaler to remove plaque and bacteria below your gumline, then smooth out (plane) your tooth roots to help prevent reinfection.
Before you know it, your gums will have a healthy, pink glow again, and you’ll be enjoying all your favorite foods. Plus, you won’t have to hide your smile behind your hand when you’re out in public!
Chew easier and smile proudly again with our teeth and gum repair in Longmont, CO! Call us today to schedule your hassle-free appointment: 720-504-2539.