If you are experiencing dental pain in Longmont, CO, call Silver Leaf Dentistry right away for emergency dental care. We provide:
- Same-day appointments to get you out of pain fast
- Convenient morning and evening hours because emergencies can happen at any time
- Amenities to relieve anxiety while you’re here
- Smile-saving treatment for any situation, including dental crowns, root canals, and gentle tooth extraction
Contact us now at 720-504-2539 to get the relief you need! Our address is 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E.
Relax, We Have You Covered With Amenities
Emergencies are stressful. That’s why we have a variety of ways to help you relax during your visit to our dental office. Not only will we numb your mouth and relieve your pain as soon as possible, but we will also help relieve your dental anxiety with:
- Pillows and blankets
- Ceiling-mounted TVs and wireless headphones
- Private care rooms without harsh overhead lights
- Patient-friendly technology
Take These Steps to Save Your Smile During a Dental Emergency
Because it could be a sign of a larger, more serious issue, dental pain is usually an emergency. Here are just a few examples of dental emergencies:
- Broken, severely cracked, loose, or completely knocked-out teeth
- Damaged or knocked-out dental restorations, like dental crowns and bridges
- A severe toothache or isolated pain in your mouth
Here are a few tips to help preserve your smile before visiting our office:
- If your natural or replacement teeth are broken or knocked out, gently clean the pieces with water, store them in a small container (covered with milk or saliva, for natural teeth), and bring them with you. We may be able to reattach and repair them.
- If you have swelling, use a cold compress to help relieve the pain and reduce inflammation.
- If you are bleeding, try to stop it immediately. If the bleeding won’t stop, go to your local emergency room right away, then follow up with us for a variety of restorative dentistry options.
Get fast relief from dental pain in Longmont, CO! Call Silver Leaf Dentistry now at 720-504-2539 for same-day help. Dr. Wallin will have you smiling again in no time!