You don’t have to endure nagging tooth pain. Longmont, CO tooth removal from Dr. Kory Wallin at Silver Leaf Dentistry can have you feeling normal again in no time. If you think you might have a dental emergency, call our dentist office right away for a same-day appointment.Doctor Kory Wallin on tooth extractions Read Transcript
So, when going through a dental extraction, we understand that it's maybe not your first choice on what you wanted to do that day. We're going to make the process as comfortable as possible, whether it's a cushy blanket or putting on some Netflix above you while we're working. Our caring dental assistants will be right there to help you through the procedure. I pride myself on good anesthesia in our office, so I want to make sure you're feeling as little to nothing as possible during an important procedure like that.
Once the tooth is removed, we'll give you all the necessary instructions to make sure that you heal up well as well, make sure you're comfortable during and after the procedure. And then, when we're all healed up, we'll start talking about some of the best options for replacing that tooth because a lot of patients, in past times, removed a tooth and did not replace it. These days, we have excellent ways to make sure we get that tooth back in your mouth so that we're functioning the way we need to.
Our team stays up-to-date on the most advanced dental technologies and techniques. We will consider every possibility for repairing and preserving your tooth before removing it. If extraction is necessary, however, you can expect:
- Compassionate and caring treatment from the moment you enter our office
- Spacious patient treatment rooms stocked with blankets and pillows for your comfort
- Ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones to help you tune out what’s going on around you
Call our office today at 720-504-2539 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. We’ll examine your mouth to see if a tooth extraction is required or if restoration is possible.
Tooth Extractions Put Your Smile Back on Track
Dr. Wallin has encountered just about every situation you can think of when it comes to tooth extractions. Every patient and every issue is unique, but there are several common reasons to remove teeth, including:
- Severe tooth decay or tooth infection that cannot be remedied with root canal therapy
- Advanced periodontal disease that cannot be reversed with gum disease treatment
- Making room for dentures or other tooth replacement options
- Improving orthodontic treatment results by removing particular problem teeth
- Dental emergencies like severe fractures and broken teeth
- A very loose tooth that cannot be secured
- Wisdom teeth removal if wisdom teeth become impacted or cause other problems
Afterward, we will give you simple directions to help speed your healing process. Then, during follow-ups, we can discuss your tooth replacement options. Replacing missing teeth will help prevent your other teeth from drifting out of alignment.
Remove Your Tooth to Protect Your Smile’s Health & Appearance
Tooth removal is simple at Silver Leaf Dentistry. Dr. Wallin will:
- Review your medical history and any medications you are currently taking
- Precisely plan your extraction using state-of-the-art digital X-rays
- Numb the area so you will be comfortable
- Gently remove your damaged tooth or teeth
No matter the particular situation behind your tooth extraction, Dr. Wallin has the experience to handle it.
Don’t put up with dental pain another day. Call Silver Leaf Dentistry today at 720-504-2539 to schedule your Longmont, CO tooth removal with Dr. Wallin.