Longmont, CO Bone Grafts Make Dental Implants Possible
Dr. Kory Wallin and the rest of our Longmont, CO dental team will do everything we can to help you achieve your smile goals. If you’ve been told your jaw is not strong or thick enough for dental implants, you owe it to yourself to learn more about bone grafts from Silver Leaf Dentistry. Not only will this procedure prepare your mouth for implants, but our caring team will help relieve dental anxiety by offering items from our comfort menu, including:Doctor Kory Wallin on bone grafts
- Soft blankets and pillows so you can relax
- Beverage and snack bar for your convenience
- Headphones and ceiling-mounted TVs to entertain you
- Private, spacious care rooms for your comfort
Call 720-903-3970 today to set up a consultation – you’ll be glad you did! We’re located at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E, just a block and a half from South Pratt Parkway.
Bone Grafting Makes Your Jawbone Stronger
Over time, the bone tissue in your jaw can naturally deteriorate. Missing teeth can speed up this process because your tooth roots are no longer present to stimulate the bone. To strengthen your jaw and prepare your mouth for replacement teeth, bone grafting may be necessary.
Dr. Wallin has undergone extensive training in oral surgery procedures so he can provide exceptional patient care. For your bone grafting procedure, he will:
- Use state-of-the-art digital X-rays to assess your situation and precisely plan your treatment
- Place healthy bone tissue over your weakened tissue where it will grow and strengthen your jaw
- Recommend implant restoration options after you are fully healed
Dr. Wallin understands that every case is different and deserves custom solutions. We will explain all your options and help you come up with a plan that best suits your needs and goals.
Don’t cross your fingers that your jawbone will just grow back. Bone grafts can make the difference! Call Silver Leaf Dentistry today at 720-903-3970 to schedule an appointment.