Missing teeth don’t have to keep you down. With Longmont, CO dentures from Silver Leaf Dentistry, you can fill in the gaps in your pearly whites or get a whole new smile. Modern dentures have come a long way since the “false teeth” of yesterday. These replacement teeth:Doctor Kory Wallin on dentures and implant supported dentures Read Transcript
Where the patient has missing teeth – and it could be anywhere from one to all of their teeth missing – it’s an exciting time in the dental world because there's never been better or easier options to get to back to what you once had in a full set of teeth. Dentures of old are still used today in the removable sense, but one of the most powerful things that we do these days is we utilize dental implants to be able to connect the denture with the implants. And that combination is so powerful that it can be life-changing for a patient.
My grandparents had their teeth removed in their 20s, and one of my grandfathers, my Grandpa Jones, has worn dentures for 70 years. And while he's adapted and gotten used to it, these days we don't have to go through that. We have options available today that can restore part of the smile or the entire smile using dentures and implants in a way that is very dramatic and life-changing.
- Help you avoid embarrassing social situations
- Earn you more respect and acceptance from peers and others
- Make it easier to eat and enjoy more types of delicious foods
- Give you a healthier, younger appearance
- Aid in digestion by helping you chew more thoroughly
Make an appointment today to get your teeth back – and your life! Call 720-504-2539 to speak with a member of our friendly team. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. Residents of the 80501 ZIP code will find our location on Ken Pratt Boulevard especially convenient.
Choose From Several Denture Options to Restore Your Smile
Dr. Kory Wallin combines advanced technology, extensive education and experience, and patient-centered care to keep the people of Longmont smiling. Because each patient is unique, we offer three different denture options:
- Full dentures replace a full arch of teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. This style of denture will restore your beautiful smile, plus give you back your biting and chewing capacity. They are removable for easy cleaning, but they will be securely held in place with suction and/or adhesive.
- Partial dentures may be recommended if you still have healthy natural teeth. Dr. Wallin can replace specific sections of teeth with removable partials, which are held in place with clasps and the help of your surrounding teeth.
- Dental implant overdentures are full removable dentures held in place with dental implants. The hold is more secure and natural-feeling than traditional dentures, and they won’t fall out when you eat or speak.
Regardless of the particular option you settle on, Dr. Wallin will make sure your new teeth match any of your remaining teeth and improve your facial profile. No one will be able to tell you’re wearing them!
If you still have a few of your natural teeth and want full dentures, Dr. Wallin will perform a gentle tooth extraction to make room for your replacement teeth. During your visits, Dr. Wallin and our staff will do everything we can to help relieve your dental anxiety and set your mind at ease.
Get your strong, confident bite back with Longmont, CO dentures from Silver Leaf Dentistry! Call us today at 720-504-2539 to make an appointment.