A fast, clear option for adult braces is available at Silver Leaf Dentistry. Ask Dr. Wallin if Invisalign in Longmont, CO is the best cosmetic option to correct your crooked or gapped smile. This innovative system offers you several great benefits, including:Doctor Kory Wallin on invisalign Read Transcript
One of the most common complaints I hear from my patients is that a tooth is out of place, or their teeth, their smile is not as straight as they want it to be. I think one of the most frequent things I hear from my adult patients is they lost their retainer after braces as a kid, and fast-forward a few years, and some of those teeth have wandered in places where we don't want them to.
So, Invisalign is a perfect solution, especially for those kind of patients. Invisalign is a powerful tool that can really do a wide range of orthodontics. But I found it to be very effective for those patients that have had relapse after braces as a kid, a very easy way to get those teeth back to where they were when those braces came off. It is important to make sure you do your homework. If you're interested in teeth whitening, there are systems out there on TV that can't do what Invisalign can do. Invisalign uses invisible anchors on the teeth, and their proprietary technology is able to move teeth in a way that the infomercial product cannot deliver on.
So, it's an important thing to be moving teeth. It can have far-reaching consequences to inadvertently move teeth. So, I would recommend, if you're interested in getting your teeth straighter, and you're considering Invisalign, to come for a free consultation. I'd be happy to discuss if Invisalign is the right choice for you, or if other forms of orthodontics would be more suited for you.
- Delivering your straight, beautiful smile in months instead of years
- Helping you avoid the embarrassment of metal in your mouth
- Straightening your teeth without brackets and wires
Invisalign orthodontics is a fantastic option for many patients with crooked teeth, so don’t hesitate to find out if it will work for you. Call 720-504-2539 to schedule a free consultation** at our office. We’re located at 1100 Ken Pratt Blvd., Unit E – in the same shopping center as OfficeMax. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
We’re also happy to discuss our proprietary clear aligners, an alternative to Invisalign. We’ll help you decide which option is best for you at your consultation.
Choose Fast, Embarrassment-Free Invisalign Treatment
A beautiful, straight smile is right around the corner. Begin with a phone call to our office and a complimentary consultation** with Dr. Wallin. During your visit, you’ll discover all the things that make the Invisalign system a fantastic solution for your orthodontic needs:
- Clear Braces – Invisalign aligners are totally clear! They fit snugly against your teeth because each aligner is perfectly crafted to help your teeth shift into their correct position.
- Quick Treatment – Clear aligner treatment takes an average of 12 months to complete. That’s about half the time of traditional metal braces!
- Comfortable Orthodontics – There’s no need to deal with wires and brackets that irritate the tissues inside your mouth. Invisalign aligners are smooth and gentle.
- Convenient Cleaning – Invisalign aligners can be removed for cleaning each time you brush and floss your teeth. They can also be removed before eating so they stay clean and fresh all day long.
The Invisalign Process Makes a Beautiful Smile Simple
Invisalign treatment begins with a no-charge consultation** with Dr. Wallin. If these clear aligners are the best choice for you, he will take precise measurements of your smile. Your aligners will be digitally crafted to ensure each stage is an exact fit.
You will receive a series of aligners to wear over the course of your treatment. Every 12-14 days, you will switch to the next aligner. Each time you switch, your smile gets one step closer to perfection.
Invisalign in Longmont, CO could give you a gorgeous, even smile by this time next year! Call 720-504-2539 to schedule your free consultation.**