If you’re like us, you’re looking forward to the Fourth of July holiday this week. Whether you’re hosting the annual gathering or joining friends and family elsewhere, we hope you enjoy this time with loved ones.
As we think about Independence Day here at Silver Leaf Dentistry, we can’t help but be grateful to everyone who has made our country a free place to live. If that’s you, we offer our sincere thanks.
Today, we want to talk about another freedom. That’s the freedom from being afraid of the dentist, the freedom to finally get the smile you want. With Dr. Wallin and our Longmont, CO dental team, you can be free from dental anxiety. Find out more below, then call 720-504-2539 for just a tour or to schedule an appointment.
Our Office Immediately Puts You at Ease
If you’ve never been to Silver Leaf Dentistry before, you’re in for a surprise! That’s because we’ve designed our entire office around your comfort. Even the smallest details, like cool colors on the walls, sleek artwork, and keeping tools out of our patients’ view, can make the biggest difference in easing your anxiety.
Here are a few things our fearful patients have told us they appreciate.
- TVs in the rooms – Watch your favorite Netflix show to distract you! We even have wireless headphones, so you’ll feel like you’re in your own world.
- Complimentary refreshment bar – Feel free to grab a beverage while you wait (though our waiting times are never long).
- Blankets and pillows – Ask for these to keep you comfortable. (Though we admit, our patient chairs are much more comfortable than what you might have remembered at your childhood dentist!)
- Spacious rooms – Feeling claustrophobic at the dentist alone can cause anxiety. You’ll find that our rooms feel open, clean, and nonclinical.
You may have heard dentists boast about their offices being like a day at the spa. Well, we mean it here! The proof is in our happy patients.
Maybe your young children are nervous about the dentist. Bring them to a happy visit here! They can expect balloons and a prize from our toy chest! And they’ll feel comfortable around our family-friendly team, many of whom have kids of their own.
Our Modern Dentistry Keeps You More Comfortable
Our technology helps too. We’ve invested in modern dental tools, and our team keeps up to date on the latest and best techniques for using them. For example:
- Our ultrasonic scalers are more comfortable for cleaning your teeth than the old-fashioned tools.
- Our rotary equipment means faster, gentler root canals for you.
- Digital X-rays mean greater comfort – plus you can view them on our flat screen TV! With their detailed images, we can plan treatments with an exceptional level of precision.
- iPad treatment animations can help you visualize your treatment plan. Explaining your treatment step by step and showing it to you is all it takes for some people to feel at ease.
- Modern, beautiful restorations can require less alteration of your healthy teeth. They can also provide comfort in another way – they aren’t noticeable in your mouth!
Our Treatments Are Always Collaborative
Many people are afraid of the dentist because they think they will be pressured into a treatment they don’t want or aren’t ready for yet. That’s not the case at Silver Leaf Dentistry. Dr. Wallin and our team always have open conversations with you about your concerns and goals. We are honest about the best ways to improve your oral health, but we will never push a treatment on you.
Some people have told us they’re afraid of the dentist because they don’t know what to expect.
That’s why we offer free consultations. You don’t have to commit to anything before getting all the details first. Ask any questions you want. Share anything you’re not sure about. Be free to voice your concerns and desires! We’ll take the time to give you the information you need. Then you can take that knowledge, and YOU can decide what’s best for you.
When it comes time for treatment, you don’t have to worry about pain, either. We are experts at administering just the right amount of anesthesia to ensure you’re numb. Plus, as we mentioned, our modern tools and techniques keep you more comfortable than ever before.
Our Dental Care Is Outstanding Yet Affordable
Many people are afraid to go to the dentist because they think they can’t afford it. That’s even more true with families.
We believe high-quality dental care should be accessible to everyone. We think you should have the freedom to choose a dentist without compromising on the care you’ll get. That’s why you’ll find payment options like:
- No-interest, low-payment financing (no credit checks)
- In-house dental plans
- Cash discounts for payments in full
- Dental insurance
Our Team Never Judges
All the modern tools, amenities, and creature comforts mean nothing if the dental team itself doesn’t make you feel at home. You will always be treated with respect and kindness by Dr. Wallin and our staff, no matter your situation.
It’s sad, but we have patients who’ve come to us after having bad experiences elsewhere. Some have been criticized for not taking care of their teeth properly. Some have felt judged because they were afraid of the dentist. Some have been told that any pain they feel is just in their heads!
If this is you, please give our office a chance. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable at the dentist, not guilty. Our goal is to give you treatment that will make you proud to smile, not to lecture you. We know that when patients leave the dentist feeling good, they are more likely to come back. That means they’re more likely to have a smile that’s confident and healthy!
Be Free to Smile Proudly
Let us help you be free from dental anxiety. Call our caring Longmont, CO dentist office at 720-504-2539. You can also use our online form. Even if you’re not ready to set up treatment, just come by for an office tour and to meet our staff! We’ll be glad to have you.