Put Dental Anxiety Behind You [BLOG]
The Fourth of July holiday last week was spectacular, as always. Interestingly enough, reflecting on Independence Day makes us think about a different kind of freedom: the liberation you’ll experience when you are not preoccupied with a crippling fear of the dentist, so that you can get here to receive the high-quality dental care you deserve at every stage of life. As you are about to see, with Dr. Wallin and the rest of our Longmont, CO dental team, you can finally be free from dental anxiety. Keep reading to hear more about it, then call 720-504-2539 to request an easy appointment at Silverleaf Dentistry.
You’ll Feel Right At Home Here
Our entire office has been designed around patient comfort. Even the little details, like wall colors, artwork, and keeping tools out of sight, can make the biggest difference in easing anxiety in fearful folks.
Here are a few things you might like about our carefully curated environment:
- TVs: You are free to watch your favorite Netflix show if you need a distraction! We even have wireless headphones, for privacy.
- Complimentary Refreshments: Enjoy a beverage while you wait (though our waiting times are never long).
- Blankets: These are here to keep you comfortable regardless of the season.
- Big Rooms : Feeling claustrophobic at the dentist can cause anxiety. You’ll find that our rooms feel open, clean, and nonclinical.
- Spa-like Atmosphere: The vibe overall will make you feel like you are treating yourself to something special.
Modern Dentistry Provides More Comfort
Our investments in modern technology have really paid off. Our array of dental tools includes:
- Ultrasonic Scalers : These are more comfortable for cleaning your teeth than the old-fashioned tools.
- Rotary Equipment : This allows for faster, gentler root canals.
- Digital X-rays : There is greater comfort with these, plus you can view them on our flat screen TV! With detailed images, we can plan treatments with an exceptional level of precision.
- iPad Treatment Animation: These cool renderings can help you visualize your treatment plan. Explaining your treatment step by step and showing it to you is all it takes for some people to feel more at ease!
No Lectures, No Shaming!
Here’s one thing for sure: you will always be treated with dignity, respect and kindness by Dr. Wallin and our staff, no matter what your current dental situation might look like. Seriously!
We shouldn’t have to spell it out, but unfortunately, we have heard from far too many patients who’ve come to us after having bad experiences elsewhere. Some have been criticized for not taking care of their teeth and gums properly. Others have felt judged or ridiculed because they were legitimately afraid of the dentist or worried about the potential pain associated with a procedure.
If any of this sounds like you, please come take a tour of our office and meet our team. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable at the dentist, not guilty. We know that when patients are treated well, they are more likely to come back! And you’ll need to be here often (well, at least twice a year) in order to maintain a healthy, beautiful smile.
Call To Free Your Smile!
We hope you have been inspired by what you just heard. The time has come to be free from dental anxiety. All you have to do is call our compassionate Longmont, CO dentist’s office at 720-504-2539. You can also use our online form . We promise to go easy on you when you get here!