If you are too anxious or afraid to visit a dentist in Longmont, CO in order to receive the top-notch dental care you need for every season of life, Dr. Wallin and the rest of our team, can help. Keep reading to hear more about overcoming dental anxiety, then call 720-504-2539 to request an easy appointment at Silverleaf Dentistry.
A Welcoming Space
You’ll notice right off that our whole office has been built around patient comfort. Even the smaller touches, like our selection of soothing wall colors, artwork, and the fact that we are keeping equipment out of sight, can make the biggest difference in easing fear of the dentist.
These are just a few things you might enjoy about our special environment:
- TVs: You can watch your favorite Netflix show if you need a diversion! We even have wireless headphones, for a more private experience.
- Complimentary Refreshments: Have a beverage while you wait, although you might not have time to finish it since we are prompt.
- Blankets: These are here to keep you comfortable regardless of the season.
- Big Rooms: Feeling claustrophobic at the dentist can cause anxiety. You’ll find that our rooms feel open, clean, and nonclinical.
- Spa-like Atmosphere: The vibe overall will make you feel like you are treating yourself to a day out.
We like to think that our investments in modern technology have paid off. Our array of new gadgets includes:
- Ultrasonic Scalers: These are more comfortable for cleaning your teeth than the old-fashioned tools.
- Rotary Equipment: This allows for faster, gentler root canals.
- Digital X-rays: There is greater comfort with these, plus you can view them on our flat screen TV! With detailed images, we can plan treatments with an exceptional level of precision.
- iPad Treatment Animation: These cool renderings can help you visualize your treatment plan. Explaining your treatment step by step and showing it to you is all it takes for some people to feel more relaxed.
No Lectures, Period!
We extend dignity, respect and kindness to all patients, regardless of your health history or prior hygiene patterns. Dr. Wallin and our staff will never criticize you for not taking care of your teeth and gums properly. You won’t feel judged or ridiculed here because you are afraid of the dentist or worried about the potential pain associated with a procedure.
We’d love for you to take a tour of our office and meet our team before you decide on us as your partner for oral health. Our end goal is to make you feel comfortable at the dentist, not uptight. Obviously, when patients are treated well, they are more likely to come back! And you’ll need to be here twice a year in order to maintain a healthy, beautiful smile moving forward.
It’s Easy To Call And Get Started
We would love for you to be free from dental anxiety in 2020 and thereafter. All you have to do is call our gentle dentist’s office in Longmont, CO at 720-504-2539. You can also use our online form. We can’t wait to help you take your smile where it needs to go!