Maybe you’re new in town. Or maybe you’ve lived in the Longmont area your entire life and are looking for a new dental home. Dr. Kory Wallin’s practice epitomizes modern, thoughtful and — yes, it exists — comfortable family dentistry. Here are just a few of the features that make Silver Leaf Dentistry stand out as one of the top patient-oriented practices in town.
1) We Work Around Your Schedule
At Silver Leaf Dentistry, we understand the realities of modern life. Parents work long hours. Kids juggle full rosters of school, sports, music lessons, volunteer commitments, and other activities. Add homework to the mix, and it’s tempting to keep putting off that check-up. But, as you’re probably well aware, seeing the dentist every six months is essential to keeping cavities at bay and maintaining healthy teeth. Dr. Wallin makes it easy to find time to schedule your family’s dental visits.
- Appointments as early as 7 a.m. (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and as late as 7 p.m. (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- We also accommodate dental emergencies. Give us a call and we may be able to fit you in the very same day.
Contact our office at 720-504-2539 to schedule an appointment for the time that is most convenient for you!
2) A Modern and Patient-Centered Approach
Silver Leaf Dentistry’s comfortable reception area is decorated in cool and calming colors. A refreshment station is stocked with beverages and snacks for your wait. When you are called back for your examination, you will be able to choose a movie from Netflix to watch on a ceiling-mounted TV. Noise-cancelling headphones immerse you in the movie even further — and help distract from what’s going on in your mouth. Teeth are photographed with state-of-the-art digital X-rays. Your treatment plan will be clearly explained with the assistance of iPad animations and checklists that make complicated procedures easy to understand. Plus, the use of tablets and other technology enables us to maintain an environmentally friendly paperless office.
3) We Cater to Kids
We not only take the fear out of our pediatric patients’ dental visits, we make the experience fun for them. Prior to the child’s appointment, he or she may come for a “happy visit,” during which they get a friendly tour of the office. They come away with balloons and toys from the toy box. Cartoons keep kids entertained and gleefully distracted during examinations and other procedures. As with adult visits, all instruments are kept out of sight of the patient.
4) No Insurance? No problem.
If financial issues or lack of insurance are preventing you from making a dental appointment, read on. Silver Leaf Dentistry offers several programs and incentives to keep costs down for uninsured patients.
- NEW PATIENT OFFER: For $89, new patients receive a comprehensive dental cleaning and exam, a full set of X-rays, plus a free Opalescense Go at-home teeth whitening system.
- In-House Dental Plan: You, the patient, pay membership fees that are about equivalent to typical insurance premium costs. In return, you receive basic preventive care, including two cleanings per year.
- H3 Wellness Plus: a financing plan with zero down, but credit check required
- Zero-interest, low-payment, and no-credit-check financing plans
- Compassionate Finance: a financing option with lower payments but longer payoff period (includes interest rate)
- 5% cash discount for all patients who pay in full before appointment
- Credit cards accepted
5) But Don’t Take Just Our Word for It . . .
“I had to find a dentist I could afford . . . . Silver Leaf was able to help me with financing so I didn’t have to choose between my house and my teeth. I have had great dentists in my life but none compare.” — L. Stauff
“Dr. Wallin is great with children . . . emphasizes not only how but why they should take care of their teeth, showing them the X-rays and pictures and communicating directly with them.” — J.S.
“When I had a toothache on a Saturday . . . they made time to see me immediately. The dentist . . . gave me a thorough description of what was causing my pain. The office staff couldn’t have been friendlier or more supportive.” — T. Christy
“The waiting area is like sitting at home, the Netflix while being worked on is a great distraction, and everyone there is so understanding, helpful, caring, and kind.” — A.C.
These are just a few of the reviews our patients have left for us on Google and Yelp. To see more— and get a good sense of what a visit to Silver Leaf Dentistry is like from a patient’s perspective — visit our testimonials page.