Any dentist can conduct an examination, clean teeth, and fill a cavity. But at Silver Leaf Dentistry of Longmont, Colorado, we believe that our job goes beyond taking care of your mouth. We want you to have an entirely positive experience from the moment you enter our office. We want you to feel relaxed, comfortable, and to know you are in good hands. We want your children to associate the dentist with a fun time and actually look forward to their twice-yearly visit.
Dr. Kory Wallin is a family dentist who truly cares about his patients — and that is evident in every aspect of his practice. If you live in or around Longmont and want to see what patient-oriented dentistry really means, give us a call at 720-504-2539 to schedule a tour or appointment.
A Warm and Calming Environment
Enter Silver Leaf’s offices, and you won’t notice a trace of the sterile and clinical-feeling dental or medical offices you may be used to. Our reception and lounge looks like a living room (but not just any living room — one that’s designed by a talented interior decorator).
- Settle into the plush couch or one of our cozy chairs.
- Let your children loose in the children’s area, which is stocked with toys and books.
- Grab a complimentary drink or snack from the beverage bar to enjoy while you wait.
- Feel your nerves and jitters melt away thanks to the rich and calming color scheme.
- See the difference for yourself in this virtual tour conducted by Dr. Wallin’s own kids.
Children may need a bit of extra reassurance to feel comfortable at the dentist’s office. That’s why we encourage parents to bring the little ones to Silver Leaf prior to the first appointment for a “happy visit.” They will be able to tour the office and bring home a balloon and gift from the toy box.
Our staff is exceptional. From the receptionists to the hygienists to the doctor himself, every person who works at Silver Lake is friendly and deeply knowledgeable about the practice and its services. You will feel welcome and completely confident that you have found your family’s dental home.
How Technology Works for Us — and You
We believe in the thoughtfully applied use of technology on two fronts.
First of all, by using the most advanced dental techniques and equipment available, Dr. Wallin ensures that you and your family will receive the best-possible clinical care:
- Modern instruments like piezoelectric ultrasonic scalers are used for root planing and scaling
- State-of-the-art digital X-rays provide comprehensive, astonishingly clear images of your teeth and mouth
- Rotary endodontic technology, utilizing fast and precise electric instruments, makes root canals nothing to fear and decreases the chance of complications
Secondly, creative uses of technology have helped us at Silver Leaf elevate the overall experience for our patients:
- X-rays are displayed on high-definition 42” screens in the examination rooms so you can see in precise detail what’s going on inside your mouth
- Even complicated procedures become easy to understand with the help of iPad animations that illustrate the process and describe it in layman’s terms
- You can not only watch Netflix movies on a ceiling-mounted TV while reclined in the exam chair, but you can eliminate distractions with noise-cancelling headphones. And yes, little kids can watch cartoons!
Tight Schedule? You Can Find Time for Your Teeth.
If your days are packed with work, school, sports, and other commitments, you can still come to Silver Leaf Dentistry. We offer extended hours: mornings, evenings, and weekends. Plus same-day appointments for dental emergencies.
- 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Saturday
Don’t Let a Lack of Insurance Keep You Away
Silver Leaf Dentistry offers a variety of incentives and financing plans for our patients:
- New Patient Offer: a full dental cleaning and exam, X-rays, and a free Opalescense Go at-home teeth whitening system for $89
- In-House Dental Plan: for a membership fee (about what most insurance premiums cost), receive basic preventive care
- Several financing options
- 5% discount if you pay in full before your appointment
Call 720-504-2539 to discuss what will work best for you.
Helping Our Patients and Our Community
Dr. Wallin believes in being an active and engaged member of the Longmont community. Silver Leaf Dentistry is a member of the Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Wallin volunteers his time at local daycare centers, where he educates children about the importance of taking care of their teeth.
By replacing paperwork with online forms (which you can submit digitally) and iPads for the office, we’ve drastically reduced waste. This is good for the environment and the community.
Call Silver Leaf Dentistry at 720-504-2539 to ask questions, schedule a tour, or book an appointment. Or contact us online.