If wisdom teeth are causing you or your children pain, contact Longmont, CO dentist Dr. Kory Wallin and the team of dental professionals at Silver Leaf Dentistry for wisdom tooth removal.
Dr. Wallin has the experience to handle all types of tooth extractions in-house at our conveniently located Longmont, CO dentist office.
Stress-Free Wisdom Teeth Removal From Dr. Wallin
At Silver Leaf Dentistry, we are always striving to improve the experience of our patients. From our comfortable lounge-like dental office to our compassionate team, we put your comfort first.
If you are feeling nervous about your wisdom tooth removal, we have several ways to help relieve your dental anxiety, including:
- Beverage and snack bar in the lobby while you wait
- Cozy blankets and soft pillows
- Ceiling-mounted TVs, Netflix, and headphones in every care room
Reasons Wisdom Teeth Need To Be Removed
In most cases, wisdom teeth will need to be removed to prevent complications with your oral health. If they do not come in properly, wisdom teeth can:
- Become impacted, or trapped inside your gums by other teeth or bone
- Come in crooked, damaging adjacent teeth and leading to painful crowding
- Increase risk of infection, decay, and disease
- Complicate orthodontic treatments
Wisdom Teeth Removal Explained
The process for wisdom tooth removal can be summed up in a few simple steps. Dr. Wallin will:
- Carefully plan your treatment using state-of-the-art digital X-rays
- Numb the area for optimum comfort
- Gently remove your wisdom teeth
- Clean out your mouth for fast healing
Afterward, we will provide you with care instructions to ensure a speedy, comfortable recovery. You will need to stick to a diet of liquids and soft foods for the first day or more, for example.
Don’t suffer through pain or risk future pain – contact Silver Leaf Dentistry for a skillful wisdom tooth removal from your Longmont, CO dentist Dr. Wallin. You can fill out our online form or call 720-504-2539 to schedule.