If you need to have a problem tooth removed, contact Silver Leaf Dentistry for a comfortable tooth removal from trusted Longmont, CO dentist Dr. Kory Wallin.
If you think you might have a dental emergency, call our Longmont, CO dental office at 720-504-2539 right away for a same-day appointment.
Dr. Wallin and our compassionate team of dental professionals stay up-to-date on the most advanced dental technologies and techniques, including tooth removal methods. We will do everything we can to repair and preserve your natural teeth before performing an extraction.
We Remove The Anxiety When It Comes To Tooth Removal
At our Longmont, CO dentist office, Dr. Wallin and our caring team will do everything we can to put you at ease from the moment you arrive. You can even enjoy a complimentary snack and drink while you get settled.
We have a number of ways to help relieve your dental anxiety if you’re feeling nervous. Our spacious treatment rooms are all equipped with ceiling-mounted TVs and headphones so you can tune out what’s going on around you.
And if that isn’t enough, we also have warm blankets and soft pillows to keep you cozy!
Potential Reasons To Have A Tooth Extraction
Dr. Wallin, trusted Longmont, CO dentist, has encountered just about every situation you can think of when it comes to tooth removal. Every patient and every issue is unique, but there are several common reasons to remove teeth, including:
- Severe tooth decay or tooth infection that cannot be remedied with root canal therapy
- Advanced periodontal disease that cannot be reversed with gum disease treatment
- Making room for dentures or other tooth replacement options
- Improving orthodontic treatment results by removing particular problem teeth
- Dental emergencies like severe fractures and broken teeth
- A very loose tooth that cannot be secured
- Wisdom teeth removal if wisdom teeth become impacted or cause other problems
No matter the particular situation behind your tooth removal, Longmont, CO dentist Dr. Wallin has the experience to handle it!
Tooth Extractions Explained
Tooth removal is quite simple at Silver Leaf Dentistry. Dr. Wallin will:
- Review your medical history and any medications you are currently taking
- Precisely plan your extraction using state-of-the-art digital X-rays
- Numb the area so you will be comfortable
- Gently remove your damaged tooth or teeth
Afterward, we will give you simple directions to help speed your healing process. Then, during follow-ups, we can discuss your restorative dentistry options. It is very important to replace missing teeth to prevent your other teeth from drifting out of alignment.
Don’t put up with dental pain another day – call Silver Leaf Dentistry at 720-504-2539 to schedule your tooth removal with top-notch Longmont, CO dentist Dr. Wallin today. You can also stop by our Longmont, CO dental office in person or use our online form to submit any questions you might have.