Silver Leaf Dentistry is now open at full capacity. Following the guidance of Boulder County, we encourage patients to take personal responsibility with mask wearing and social distancing according to their vaccination status.
Throughout the pandemic, Dr. Wallin and Silver Leaf Dentistry have continued to implement upgrades in addition to our already excellent infection control systems to ensure we exceed the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies guidance in keeping patients and staff safe, healthy, and at the lowest risk possible. Ultimately, it is up to each patient to decide if they are personally ready to go to their dental office during the pandemic.
Following is a list of Silver Leaf Dentistry continued protocols for Covid-19:
1) Medical grade air purification systems containing UV-C light in every operatory and throughout the office.
2) Separate patient entrance and exit.
3) Enhanced PPE for the doctor, hygienists, and assistants.
4) Barriers and high-speed suction are used during procedures creating aerosols.
5) High-volume suction is used for cleanings and routine procedures.
We follow all protocols diligently and keep apprised of the everchanging information related to the pandemic by listening to guidance provided by our state and local government, health, and regulatory agencies. Thank you for your support!